1873 Natal Buffalo Border Guard Patrol Jacket
Note: We shall mail you for precise measurements!
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1873 Natal Buffalo Border Guard Patrol Jacket came from the North-East of Natal Province, South Africa where the Buffalo (river) guard were formed in 1873. Most of the members were from Dundee, South Africa. The jacket is beautifully designed and made from Black melton wool.
It also has high-stand black velvet collars with trim. The cuffs are also black-velvet pointed faced along with black braid Swiss knot piping. The Black braid Swiss knot piping is also added on the entire chest and also on the back. The shoulders have braided boards. The jacket is fully lined that adds to its beauty.
- High stand black velvet collars along with Trim.
- The Jacket is fully lined.
- Black velvet faced cuffs along with black braid Swiss knot piping.
- Black Braid Swiss knot piping on chest and back of the jacket.
- Braided shoulder boards.
- Represents the true history.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached